dinsdag 21 augustus 2012

TanyaV Designs

TanyaV Designs

Have you ever looked at a piece of clothing and thought: wow, this would look so much better if they would've added this or changed that. Or have you ever had a dream in which you're wearing a piece of clothing that's made completely out of your imagination and fashion sense? Or ever looked for a piece of clothing everywhere and couldn't find it? For years and years I had lot's of designer-ideas. I even have a book where I have been drawing my own design of clothing for years now. And this summer I decided to make it happen! Due to my big fashion-imagination, I decided to order some fabrics online and started to make my own style and clothing ! 

My fabrics
When the fabrics arrived I took my measurement tape and made a sketch. I thought I would start somewhere simple and decided to make a blouse first. After 2 hours my blouse was finished. It was kinda weird, but I knew exactly what I was doing. And it was a succes! 


I cut out the front
The inside of my blouse at the bottom
Afterwards I decided to make the same blouse again and add a skirt so it would become a dress. This was a bit more tricky but the result was excellent! After the dress I still had a lot of fabric so I also made a little sleeveless blazer.


RESULTS


1
2
3

1 opmerking: